- 1 large zucchini grated & drained (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large egg
-1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey
-Pre heat oven to 250 degrees
-Grate the zucchini over a layer of paper towels & squeeze excess water.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
- Add wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and zucchini.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.