These are homemade gummy bears with a base of elderberry syrup & grass fed beef gelatin to help boost the immune system & heal the gut lining. These are not only a fun option for kids.. but for adults too!
silicon mold or glass container
1 cup of elderberry syrup (you can make it homemade or buy it)
1/4 cup Great Lakes Beef Gelatin (orange tube)
1/2 cup hot water
1. In a bowl, add the gelatin and hot warm and stir until a gel forms.
2. In a pot, add the elderberry on low heat and then add the gelatin gel. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture into the mold.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
5. Store in an airtight container.
Eat a gummie a day to keep the doctor away!