How many times have you sent back octopus at a restaurant that was wayyy too chewy to eat? Well, let me tell you this is probably one of the softest octopus I've ever tried! I've had octopus all over the world and in the best restaurants yet for some reason homemade always wins!
Total Time 30 min | Servings 2-3
1 entire octopus (remove head)
1 bay leaf
You also need an insta pot!
1. Place the octopus into the insta pot and cover it with water, add 1 bay leaf.
2. Press the pressure cooker option on the instapot and set to 15 minutes.
3. Once it is done, remove from the instapot, let cool and slice the tentacles.
4. If you have a grill you can grill the octopus and if you dont place it in a hot pan with avocado oil. Sear it for 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle paprika powder, salt, pepper, and drizzle olive oil.
You can pair it with potatoes, cauliflower mash, or even in a salad.