This is such a simple recipe to make because it takes literally 10 minutes! Unfreeze the shrimp, put them in a pan add cauliflower rice, add your spices and cook....voilá!
Servings 2 / Total Time 15 minutes
2-4 cups frozen or fresh wild shrimp
2-4 cups frozen cauliflower rice (Whole Foods sells this in frozen section)
1/2 onion, chopped
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp coconut aminos
Himalayan or Celtic salt to taste
Ghee to cook
Cilantro to garnish
1. Place shrimp in a pan without any fat just so the water can come out. You do not need to cook shrimp all the way just yet.
2. Pour out the water and place shrimp on the side.
3. In a pan with ghee cook your onions and frozen cauliflower rice.
4. Once that is cooked, place your shrimp back in the pan. Add all spices and cook until everything is done.
5. Serve with chopped cilantro.