This gelatin Panna Cotta is packed with healthy fats, gelatin, and fruit and can be a great & quick on the go snack to have ready in the fridge. You can also make it as a dessert and add a few cacao nibs on top or shredded coconut! I love the colors so it would make a great Valentine's Day dessert to make!
Why I love to include good quality gelatin in my diet:
-joint & bone health
-stronger hair & nails
1 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin
3 cups Coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1 cup Strawberries
1 tsp Vanilla
3-4 tbsp Honey
6 ramekins or jar of choice
1. Put 1/2 cup of water into a pan with the gelatin and set aside.
2. Blend the strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla and honey.
3. Slightly start heating the pan with gelatin on low heat and add the milk mixture.
4. Mix well and pour into ramekins.
5. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours.