What you need:
2 cups almond flour
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp water
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
2 cups frozen raspberry
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp raw honey
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup walnuts
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How you make it
1. Place frozen raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat and mash berries to desired consistency. Reduce the heat and add the honey, vanilla, and water, mix for 3-5 minutes. Remove the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Place the jam in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to thicken.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 8x8” pan with parchment paper.
3. Add the crust ingredients to the food processor and pulse until dough forms. Press the dough tightly on to the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
4. Place the crumb ingredients into the food processor and pulse until combined.
5. Spread the raspberry jam over the crust and top with the crumb mixture.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool in the refrigerator to make it easier for cutting!
-Raspberries are one of the top antioxidant fruits
-Rich in vitamins C, A, E, K, B-complex, iron, calcium, and magnesium