If you are looking for a yummy Thanksgiving dessert, this is the one!
Total Time: 30 min (plus refrigerate overnight) / Servings 10-12
1 cup walnuts or pecans
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup shredded coconut
8 dates (soaked in water and pitted)
¼ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp molasses (optional)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup coconut moilk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp honey
¼ tsp all spice
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1 can coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
1/2 tbsp honey
1. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor add the pecans, almond flour, shredded coconut and blend until a crumb is formed.
3. Add the dates, spices, and coconut oil and process until the dough is made.
4. Press the dough and spread evenly on the pan.
5. For the filling add all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture over the crust and refrigerate overnight.
7. For the whipped cream place the coconut cream and honey into a bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer.
8. Once chilled, cut into bars and top with coconut cream and cinnamon.