Peaches are in season!! That means that is summer is here! This delicious gluten free cake is a great option to take for a summer beach picnic or an outdoor afternoon bbq with friends.
Total Time 60 minutes | Servings 12-15 slices
1 cup gluten free oats (blended until it has reached flour consistency)
½ cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
3 peaches, sliced
monkfruit powder, to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 inch cake pan.
2. Slice all the peaches.
3. In a large bowl, place the eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, almond milk and whisk with an electric mixer until combined.
4. Place the oats in your blender and blend until it becomes flour.
5. Add the oatmeal flour, almond flour, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, and salt into the wet mix, and mix until a batter forms.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and place the sliced peaches on top of the batter.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow cooling.
9. Once cool, use a sieve to sprinkle monkfruit powder on top of the cake.
Why to eat it
· Peaches are a hydrating and mineral rich fruit that are easy to digest and rich in beta-carotene, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and bioflavonoids.