1 lb chicken breast (diced)
ghee for cooking
1 can of coconut milk
1/2 onion, chopped
1 cup frozen cauliflower rice (from Whole Foods)
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp himalayan salt
½ tsp cinnamon powder
½ tsp mustard seeds
¼ tsp of cayenne
¼ tsp of black pepper
1. Use the sauté option in the instapot to sauté add ghee into the pot and cook the cauliflower rice and 1/2 onion. Once its cooked place in the blender with all the sauce ingredients.
2. Once the chicken is diced place it back in the pot and sauté with ghee to sear the chicken but not to fully cook it.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir.
4. You can add chopped veggies such as carrots and broccoli.
5. Press the slow cook option and let it cook for 6 hours.
6. Once its done serve with basmati rice or quinoa and cilantro to garnish on top.
· dairy Free
· full of healthy fats
· turmeric is high in antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory.
· curry powder promotes good digestion, prevents Alzheimer’s disease and is anti-bacterial.