Fall is here!!! well not really in Miami but in most of the world you are feeling the weather getting cooler. This soup is not only delicious but super simple and easy to make.
2 pieces of organic boneless chicken breast, diced
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 thumb ginger, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 carrots, chopped
6 celery sticks, chopped
1 1/2 cup butternut squash, chopped
Cilantro to garnish
optional- add some greens at the end
I had frozen bone broth cubes so I was able to take some out of the freezer and throw them into the pot for some added nutrients!
1. Set the instapot function on sauté.
2. Place avocado oil in the pot, and sear the chicken. Add Celtic salt, pepper, and turmeric powder.
3. Fill the pot with water and place the rest of the vegetables.
4. Change the setting to soup function, for 30 minutes.
5. When ready to serve garnish with some cilantro.