Ibiza holds a special place in my heart. I have been coming to the island for the last 6 years and cannot imagine a summer without going! This island has something magical, that can only be felt and experienced while you are there. A huge plus to the island is that there is a lot of healthy and organic options to choose from, which brings me so much joy!
1. LA GRANJA- The experience I had here was WOW! I cannot begin to explain how delicious this farm-to- table restaurant was. Simple and healthy mediterranean food, with produce coming directly from their organic farm.
We had a gazpacho soup as a starter, which I am usually not a fan of but this one blew my mind! Next we had a delicious salad with produce directly from the garden, everything tasted so fresh. For main dish we had grass-fed beef with seasonal local vegetables which was cooked in their coal oven, mixing carob and olive tree woods from Ibiza which really gave the food an authentic roasted flavor of the Mediterranean. For dessert we had a yummy vegan lemon and mint cheesecake without gluten, dairy, or sugar! This was total heaven for me! Can't wait to be back next year!
2. CAS GASI- A luxury country hideaway with an organic produce vegetable garden onsite. Their food philosophy is: fresh, in season, organic when possible, cooked with respect and served with love. This is the second year I have gone to eat here, and everything I have had was truly delicious, especially love their own cold-pressed olive oil.
3. WILD BEETS- Raw, vegan, & organic. I love coming here for breakfast and having a juice or smoothie and their homemade gluten free toast or buckwheat pancakes.
4. PASSION- They are predominately organic. I love going to the Passion on the Marina because of the ambience and having an açaí bowl or smoothie after a day at the beach. They have tons of options!
5. CELICIOSO- I only would come here because its located in the new Nobu Hotel and I love the ambience of the hotel. Its not organic, but they have gluten free options, although that does not always mean it is healthy. I went for a green juice and poached eggs with gluten free toast when I went.
BioOrganic Ibiza- they sell organic produce, packaged products, take away food, fresh organic juices, and more.