1½ cups almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp himalayan salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
3 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
5 tbsp hot water
1. Preheat oven to 190C (or 375F).
2. Spray the mold with coconut oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, baking soda, and himalayan salt.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk 3 eggs until foamy.
5. In a small pot, melt the coconut oil.
6. Then add the coconut oil, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar to the eggs.
7. Mix the wet ingredients into a bowl with the dry ingredients.
8. Add the hot warm into the bowl and knead the dough until batter is thick.
9. Form a ball and roll it out between the palm of your hands until it forms a long stick, stick the two ends together to make a circle and place in the mold.
10. In a separate bowl, whisk 1 egg and brush egg wash over each bagel and sprinkle with suggested toppings.
11. Place the mold into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
· High in protein
· These bagels are preservative free, dairy free, gluten free and sugar free
· Psyllium husk is high in fiber promoting digestive health