This is by far my favorite time of the year... I love love the build up of Christmas and all the baking you do with pumpkin spice.
Total Time: 20 minutes / Servings 6-8
1/3 tigernut flour or almond flour
¼ cup arrowroot
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup palm shortening or butter
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp pumpkin puree (optional to make donuts more moist)
1 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp ginger powder
½ tsp clove
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or use a donut hole mold.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
3. Pour in the syrup and vanilla.
4. Fold in the shortening and pumpkin puree and stir until mixture is well combined.
5. Form the dough into 6-8 donuts or use your mold.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.