1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup water
1 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
2 tbsp whole flax seeds
1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp arrowroot powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp celtic salt
optional- you can add dried herbs (i.e., oregano, thyme, rosemary)
1. Preheat oven to 320F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the chia seeds in water and let soaking in 1 cup of water for 10 minutes.
3. Place the buckwheat, flax seeds, sunflower seeds in a food processor and blend until all has reached flour consistency.
4. Add in the chia seeds, honey, and olive oil and mix well.
5. Add the arrowroot, baking soda, salt, and any herbs.
6. Place the batter into the loaf pan.
7. Bake for 60 minutes.