In my house we love making homemade pizza on the weekends. This gluten free crust recipe is one of our favorites. Let's admit, sometimes the cauliflower crust can get a bit boring!
1 1/2 cup cassava flour
1 cup arrowroot
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 cup avocado oil
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Whisk the eggs and add to dry mix.
4. Start stirring and adding the oil and water.
5. If it seems too dry you can add a little more water.
6. Once the dough is mixed well you can add it to your tray and form the pizza crust with a rolling pin.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
8. Remove the crust and add toppings of choice and place in the oven for another 10 minutes.