1 cup of buckwheat flour
¼ cup arrowroot flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
½ cup coconut oil or grass fed butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup coconut sugar
1 large egg
How to make it
1. Pre heat oven to 350F
2. Put the coconut sugar, coconut oil, and eggs in a blender and blend until you get a paste.
3. In a separate bowl place the dry mix and pour in the wet blend.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips
5. Place in the refrigerator and let the mix harden for about 20 minutes.
6. With a tablespoon or cookie spoon place each mix on parchment paper
7. Bake for 12 minutes
· Gluten Free and Nut Free
· Buckwheat is high in protein, antioxidants and fiber
· Coconut oil is known to reduce inflammation and boost the immune system
· Coconut sugar is a great alternative to cane sugar, especially for diabetics and it also contains small amounts of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.