Who didnt love eating fruit roll ups as a kid?! yes they are full of yucky ingredients, but the good thing is that you can make your own version. This is a perfect and fun activity you can do with your kids in the kitchen too! This is a simple 1 ingredient recipe but you can mix it with other flavors such as mango & raspberry. Yum!
5 ounces frozen/fresh mango
1. Preheat oven to 115 degrees or the lowest temperature. Line a baking sheet with with parchment paper.
2. In a small pot, defrost the frozen mango then pour into a blender and blend until smooth
3. Spread the mango in a layer on the sheet. With a spatula spread the puree as flat and as even as possible.
4. Bake in oven for 3-4 hour.
5. Let cool completely on baking sheet, peel fruit leather from parchment paper and cut into long, thin strips. Store covered in a cool, dry place.
· Help alkalinize the body by flushing out toxic acids
· Packed with enzymes and prebiotics
· Has Vitamins A, C, E, and B-complex